Wednesday, August 15, 2012

WoW

Sorry about the late post been busy setting up some college stuff so I couldn't get around to typing something up.

Recently I have really been intrigued by World of Warcraft and I have started to make use of my professions and bank toon after what seems like forever. I started light with just inscription using tradeskill master to manage my glyphs. The selling is rough because my home server seems to be losing population and there is a lack of interest right before the expansion. Apart from the financials of my return the fun factor is back for me as I level my fire mage. He is currently nearing the end of burning crusade instances and heading towards Wrath of the Lich King regulars which should be pretty fast considering blizzard buffed the experience gain in all previous expansions. Only thing I am worried about is the dps queue later on since for now its about as short as 2-3 minutes but it could go up to 10min+ after I hit 70.

No comments:

Post a Comment